Over a decade ago and particularly in 2008, Uganda’s music superstar Dr. Jose Chameleon aka Joseph Mayanja wedded his wife Daniela. The two celebrity lovebirds flew in a helicopter in an almost never seen before wedding day showbiz.
And just last year, a groom who preferred to remain anonymous flew to Western Uganda for his customary wedding, also locally known as “Kuhingira”. Although the main purpose was to avoid “travel delays that would occur if he and his immediate entourage” had traveled by road, it was also a classy move.
Now we understand that there are so many things to plan for on your big day. We won’t list them as we’re sure you’ve got a pretty big list going already! But have you thought about a helicopter as a method of transportation on your wedding day?Make no mistake; weddings in the 21st century are largely a thing of showbiz, class, elegance and uniqueness at almost every step if possible.
Here are just a few of the many great reasons that clients will spice up their weddings when they decide to hire a helicopter for the most special of all occasions in a couple’s life.
- We’ve got some amazing helicopters that will not just look great in your wedding photos but will also give you a memorable experience of a lifetime.
- It’s a quick, stress-free, way to travel (you won’t have to worry about being late due to roadworks or traffic!)
- The passengers (whether it be the bride and groom) can get a bird’s eye view of their wedding location and guests
- It offers a quick getaway after the service if you’re moving onto another location for the reception.
- Unlimited options available for flying to a great location for photographs
So if you’re planning to have a destination wedding, an introduction ceremony/traditional wedding or any function, a reasonable miles out of town, then consider hiring a helicopter for the big day. Tristar Africa Skimmer Safaris is just a phone call away so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on +256758-540071 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org